Admission is based on several criteria. They are:
- Acceptance into the undergraduate program at Eastern University
- Strong CLT, ACT, or SAT score
- Strong high school record
- Robust intellectual appetite
- Genuine intellectual humility
- Clear interest in asking great questions, reading great books, and having great conversations
- Submission of Templeton application materials and a personal interview with the Templeton staff
Should I consider applying even if I don’t meet all of the criteria? Yes! The Templeton Honors College evaluates students individually. We are not only looking for academically accomplished students, but more generally, students that are humble, eager to learn, enjoy reading and writing, and bring a unique background or gift set to our community.
- The deadline for priority scholarship consideration is: January 30th
- Individual Basis After Beginning of February
- Interviews are currently being scheduled on a case-by-case basis.
Further details are found within the application itself.